Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Krzysztof Glowacki To Win Vacant Wbo Cruiserweight Title
Głowacki misplaced the WBO cruiserweight championship towards undefeated Ukrainian boxer Oleksandr Usyk (9-zero, 9 KOs) on 17 September 2016 on the Ergo Arena in Gdańsk, Poland. On the evening, Usyk outpointed Głowacki after an thrilling twelve-round battle with the judges scoring it 119–109, 117–111, and 117–111 all in Usyk’s favour. On sixteen April 2016, he defended the WBO cruiserweight title by unanimous decision ( , 115–109, ) against Steve Cunningham. Cunningham was down twice in the second-spherical and once in tenth and twelfth. On 31 January 2015, Głowacki won WBO European cruiserweight title by unanimous decision ( , and ) towards Nuri Seferi (36-6, 20 KOs) at Torun, Poland.
Odds knowledge up to date each half-hour and are subject to vary. We are joyful to answer casual elimination requests if there have been any crossed wires. Krzysztof Glowacki’s final struggle happened in opposition to Lawrence Okolie’s on 20th Mar 2021, in London, United Kingdom. Promoter Eddie Hearn gushed after the battle, and frankly should — Okolie is, as he mentioned, one of Matchroom’s prime success stories.
‘It Is In Man Utd Supervisor’s Job Description To Win Trophies’
On 4 June the WBC made Oleksandr Usyk ‘champion in recess’, which frees up the vacant WBC cruiserweight title to be on the road for the Briedis vs. Glowacki struggle. On 5 June, after Usyk moved up to heavyweight, the WBO made Krzysztof Glowacki their new cruiserweight champion. Krzysztof Glowacki’s document presently stands at 31 wins, 3 loses and zero draws.
- “That was one of the great performances to win a world title,” beamed Hearn.
- Disorders of the pelvic flooring, such as incontinence and prolapse, have an effect on more than half of all ladies in their lifetime.
- Tougher opposition ahead little question, however he gave a really stable account of himself tonight.
- It is my mission and keenness to provide the highest high quality of care and assist girls achieve success in overcoming their pelvic floor disorders.
- Glowacki’s final 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 1 month and 14 days, which means he has been combating on common every 7 months and 15 days.
After near 9 minutes of tenative and principally even boxing, Fowler makes the breakthrough with a knockdown on a stiff left late within the third. Fortea solutions the count, just for the Brit to drop him again with the very subsequent punch, a strong proper! The round ends with Jorge on the canvas, however the depend continues and the Spaniard is unable to answer the depend this time. 10 rounds carried out for Joe Cordina and it went as many predicted it would. It ought to be a reasonably comfortable scorecards victory for the Welshman, although his rust was definitely there and Kourbanov had his moments. It’s ninety six-ninety six, and ninety six-ninety five, giving Joe Cordina the win through majority decision.